CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Thursday, October 23, 2008

3, 2, 1, TAKE OFF!



Yes, we are finally here!!! Today my parents left for Ethiopia. At the not so bright, but early, hour (5:30) of the morning I dropped my mom and dad off at the airport to begin the long journey to pick up, God willing, my two new sisters! Wow, now the real journey begins. My responsibilities have already begun. It is just 8:00am and I have already gone to the airport, Starbucks (twice), and dropped off schoolbooks for my brother who forgot them at home in his frantic rush to get out the door! Sounds productive, right? Well, for now I am going to sit back and breath, for a moment, then I will go and clean the bathroom, which in our rush to help mom pack was painfully neglected! Signing out for now...

1 comments:

Anna said...

So glad to get your blog by email! I am in tears, reading about God's love and goodness to your family! We will be PRAYING so much for all of you during this time!

Anna (AWAA)