CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Day 8- Our Great Big God



Today the only thing I can begin to talk about it our Great and Wonderful God...

This morning I took the little girls to coffee as we usually do on Thursdays. Today we stayed a little bit longer than usual, so when I got home I made sure to check the missed calls to see if my parents had called... of coarse they had, it always happens like that, so I called them back. When I called them my dad answered and he told me that our Beautiful Etsegenet... had PASSED COURT!!! AHHHHH!!! I could hardly believe my ears, was I actually hearing this, was the long awaited day FINALLY HERE!!!! Yes, it was, I was jumping around the kitchen with joy trying to hold back my tires of happiness. There truly were no words to speak when I looked on my parents blog and saw my new sister between my mom and dad. She is so beautiful and has the love of God truly shining through her eyes!
Praise be to my God and Father for blessing us with this miracle!!!! God is so great He truly hears our prayers and moves mountains.

P.S.
The girls and I walked to our grandma's today and then she took us to paint pottery! We had a blast doing it, enjoy the pics...

P.P.S.
I know I forgot Day 7... I was to tired~

0 comments: