CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Miracle of Adoption

No one will ever understand the miracle of adoption until they have lived it. The lives which we lead as Christians depend on this act, but few realize its true meaning. If God looked at adoption like so many Christians look at it, ALL OF US would be going to hell!!! God has adopted us as His own and we need to turn around and act on this love by demonstrating it to others. If you want to win a soul for God's Kingdom, adopt! This child will be saved because you have called them your own and are discipling them in the ways of our Lord Jesus Christ.

My name is Anna and I am the second oldest of nine children. Four of my siblings are adopted, thus making adoption a HUGE part of my life. These four blessing are from God and have shown me literally what my relationship with God looks like. This blog is a snapshot of my life as a sister, daughter, and follower of Jesus Christ. Enjoy, as you observe life through my eyes...

1 comments:

small world said...

I love this blog Anna!
Me